Dental Services in State College, PA
Our diverse clientele expects quality dentistry, and we cater to their demands by providing a high level of care. Years of experience, dedication to continuing education, and sincere compassion come together at our State College family dental practice. We continue to offer state-of-the-art dentistry with an emphasis on conservative care, making every effort to fully discuss your individual needs and help you decide on the best treatment options.
Learn more about our dentistry services:
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown and Bridges
- Periodontal Care
- TMJ Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
What Can You Expect at Donald Marks Family Dentistry?
Our comprehensive dental services serves clients from State College, Spring Mills, Centre Hall, Huntingdon, Altoona, Penns Valley, Boalsburg, Lemont, Bellefonte, Lewistwon, Philipsburg, Port Matilda, University Park, Pleasant Gap, and Hollidaysburg. We maintain close relationships with all dental specialties in the area. This means families can receive every aspect of their care locally and be assured of its quality. The team at Donald Marks Family Dentistry provides gentle, compassionate treatment in a comfortable and relaxing environment. We use an evidence-based, conservative approach to dentistry, which means you receive only the dentistry you desire for a healthy and beautiful smile.
Our state-of-the-art dental facility houses the latest in technology to provide better patient experiences and outcomes. These technologies, including digital x-rays, DIAGNOdent laser cavity detection, Ultrasonic Scalers, CEREC Crowns, and dental lasers allow for more accurate diagnosis, less invasive procedures, and in many cases, quicker healing times.
We want to make sure your expectations are met and strive to keep the lines of communication open at all times. Whether you want to know more about treatments or insurance, we invite you to ask questions and talk with us about your concerns. The team at Donald Marks Family Dentistry in State College is available to help you achieve your smile goals.
Who do we serve in the Park Forest Village, Houserville, State College, Spring Mills, Centre Hall, Huntingdon, Altoona, Penns Valley, Boalsburg, Lemont, Bellefonte, Lewistown, Philipsburg, Port Matilda, University Park, Pleasant Gap, and Hollidaysburg areas?
- Adults who desire preventive care through regular checkups, including oral hygiene for everyone in the family
- Students who need a dentist to provide emergency, preventive maintenance and restorative dentistry care while at college
- Parents and grandparents who require metal-free restorations including crowns, inlays, onlays, crown and bridgework, and dentures and partial
- Denture and partial denture wearers who would like to improve stability with implant-retained options
- Adults who want to treat themselves to smile enhancements through cosmetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening
- Adults and children of all ages who desire to keep their teeth for a lifetime.
- Any patient who seeks to improve the health or aesthetics of his or her smile!
Your smile is important on so many levels, including health, beauty, and functionality. Visit our State College family dentistry practice. We strive to create a unique and quality experience for every patient. Contact us for your appointment today.